Space Dog Panel 37x50 C220
Price is for 1 panel
95% cotton 5% spandex 220gsm.
37cm wide x 50cm long
Horizontal stretch: 30%
Vertical stretch: 50%
220gsm is the standard weight for cotton lycra, and a great all-round weight! Use for fashion leggings, tops, jumpers/pullovers, bands etc. 220 is the weight you will need for bands to keep your pants and skirts up! My most popular fabric is CL 220.
Colours may vary slightly depending on individual monitor or phone settings.
Our fabric bases at a glance
Our fabric bases at a glance
Do you offer a discount for bulk orders?
Currently we offer a discount for bulk orders which is 10% off when purchasing 10m or more of fabric (must be a single fabric base).
Please use the code: bulk
If you are buying 10m or more, please contact us for a discount code.
For wholesale discounts, please email us
Do you offer a discount for sewing pattern testers and/or brand ambassadors?
Yes we do, please send us an email for details on how to claim your discount code.
Terms and Conditions:
- Tag @sassyfabricqueen in all promotions.
- Open to New Zealand and Australian residents.
What payment options do you offer?
We offer the following:
– Bank transfer (NZ only)
– Humm (previously Oxipay)
– Traditional laybuy via Partial.ly. Please note that order will not be sent until
payment has been completed. If using this payment method for Pre-Order,
the laybuy needs to be paid in full by the end of the Pre-Order.
* All orders need to be paid in full by the end of Pre-Order closing to avoid cancellation.
How long does a pre order take?
- After the round closes, orders are collated and sent to the printer. This takes 1 - 2 days.
- The SFQ printer checks image quality, confirmation of quantities. This could take 2-4 days depending on time zone differences.
- Turnaround time (TAT) from printing to delivery at SFQ is 6-8 weeks
- Fabric shipment is quality checked, separated and prepared for orders.
- Orders are cut, packed and shipping notifications sent to customers.
- Please join our Facebook group or look here for updates on each rounds as they process.
- There could be significant delays with printing and shipping due to a variety of circumstances. I will try my best to keep everyone updated with as much information as I know.
- We print with more than one printer so some bases, colours, processing and shipping times can vary.
- If you would like to cancel an order after it is placed, please send me an email with your order number.
- If it is a retail order, it will be cancelled if your label has not been created.
- If a label has been created, you will be refunded your order amount less shipping fee.
- If you would like to cancel and your order has already shipped, you are responsible for return shipping. Your refund will be processed once fabric is received and inspected.
- Shipping will not be refunded.
- Due to the nature of custom printed fabric, there may be minor flaws present. Flaws within 10cm of the selvage edge, on the back side of the fabric, or those smaller than 3cm x 3cm, are considered acceptable and will not be disclosed prior to shipment.
- We are not responsible for insignificant flaws, dye transfer or bleeding during washing, or fabric shipped to an incorrect address. Fabric will only be shipped to the address that is selected during checkout.
- Please contact us within 7 business days of your package being received with any issues.
- If you are missing any items from your order, or you find a significant flaw in an item received, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or private message me via Facebook.
- All fabric must be measured BEFORE washing/cutting or altering in any way.
- Any shortages will be refunded on a cm-by-cm base divided by the cost of fabric. Eg, if you paid $22 per meter and you were 1 cm short. 22/100 = .22. The cost per cm would be .22 cents. Therefore, you would receive a refund of .22 cents/cm based on flaw (if it is not covered in the flaw policy) or shortage.
- If you are measuring your fabric, please measure it in cms as per New Zealand Measurement and Weight Legislation.
- Pre-Order pricing includes all fees including shipping to me.
- Retail orders aren't guaranteed.
- We will keep you updated as to any delays that may happen on the Facebook VIP group
- You can often find info about a round by typing the round name into the search box, with a hashtag, or the word, #update.
- It can take 3-4 business days to process the fabric, cut, ship, etc. depending on the round size.
- If you choose the incorrect shipping at checkout - you will be invoiced for the remainder once the pre-order arrives.
- Please note that all fabric bases absorbs colours differently due to their fiber content. Natural fibers will absorb colours and inks very differently than synthetic man made fibers. THIS IS NOT A FLAW.
- Orders can not be edited once they are placed with our printer(s).
Retail (In stock) Items
If retail (in stock) item(s) are ordered on the same invoice as pre-order item(s), the full order will only be sent when the preorder items are ready.
Print Your Own and/or Custom Design Orders
- 1 meter minimum order quantity
- 1 unit = 0.50m
2 units = 1m
3 units = 1.5m, etc..
- FILES MUST BE AT LEAST 300DPI, anything lower will be pixelated and/or blurry
- Saved to the exact scale you want it printed at. (i.e. 2.5cm x 2.5cm equals 2.5cm printed). Feel free to get in touch if you need help.
- Accepted file formats: digital format (AI, TIF, PSD, JPEG/JPG, PNG or PDF)
- Images must be seamless and free of flaws. Sassy Fabric Queen will do a quick review to make sure files are ready to be print but will not do an in-depth check for flaws
- You own the copyright for the images you are using. SFQ will not be held liable for any breaches in copyright that you might face.
- No refunds are given on Print Your Own and/or Custom order orders
- Send your files via any of the following:
- 2GB limit
- no need to sign up for an account
- send to email@example.com
- Google Drive,
- Dropbox or
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We do not keep a copy of your files. Once your fabric has arrived, quality checked and been sent to you, your design files are deleted.
- Items are manufactured offshore. Estimated processing and shipping times are add to each listing. These are estimates only and could change suddenly and without notice.
- These are shipping directly to you from the manufacturer.
- If you haven't received your item within the estimated timeframe, there are flaws or an incorrect item has been sent to you, please email us immediately.
Here's how our reward points work.
- Purchase: Get 1 point for every $1.00 you spend
- Sign up: 50 welcome points when you sign up for an account
Referral program: - You get 10 points of every friend's first spend. Your friends get a 10% discount
- Send your friend your referral link
- Get your referral link by clicking on the little gift box in the bottom right of the screen.
Birthday: 25 points
- Reviews: 1 point per review
- Website review: automatically applied
- Social media (Facebook, Google): please email us with a screenshot so that we can manually load the points against the correct account.
Access the loyalty widget by clicking the "Sassy Rewards" icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Please note that points do not carry any cash value and cannot be exchanged for money.
Awards/rewards can be modified, without notice, at any time.
When using the referral link, please do not exit the website to return later. This will void the URL and you won't be eligible for the discount.
We no longer offer a combined shipping code.
International orders will be shipped via NZ Post with tracking. We are not responsible for shipping time once the item leaves our premises.
Ready to ship orders placed with Pre-order fabric will only ship once the pre-order arrives. If you are wanting ready to sell fabric without the wait, please place a separate order.
SFQ is not responsible for shipping/postage time frames. Contact me when:
New Zealand customers, if you have not received your parcel within 7 business days of shipping notification.
- International customers, you have not received your parcels with 3-4 weeks after shipping notification. If you have not received your parcels with 3-4 weeks after shipping notification.
In the event of a natural disaster, epidemic or any similar event, please be aware that postage time-frames will dramatically increase.
Pre-Order shipping: If you choose the incorrect shipping at checkout - you will be invoiced for the remainder once the pre-order arrives. Once the amount has been paid, your order will be shipped.
- Any requests for shipping overage refunds will be at the discretion of Sassy Fabric Queen. If a decision has been made in your favour, store credit will be issued once your order has been processed and a shipping label has been created for you.
- $8.00 flat rate shipping is offered per order to physical addresses within New Zealand.
- Delivery time frames are 2-3 business days. There may be delays at the couriers or post.
- For any postal/courier delays please see NZ Post, CourierPost and Pass The Parcel websites.
- 0kg - 0.5kg $15.00
- 0.51kg - 1kg $20.00
- 1.1kg–1.5kg $25.00
- 1.6kg–2.5kg $30.00
- 2.6kg–5kg $40.00
- over 5kg Please contact us for a quote
- 0kg – 0.50kg $30.00
- 1.01kg–1.5kg $45.00
- 1.51kg–2.5kg $55.00
- 2.6kg - 4kg $70.00
- over 5kg Please contact us for a quote
- 0kg–0.7kg $50.00
- 0.8kg–1.5kg $65.00
- 1.6kg–2.5kg $77.00
- 2.6kg–4kg $90.00
- over 5kg Please contact us for a quote
Shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products/print your own orders (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Some images of products on this website are digital mock-ups. They are shown to give you a general idea of how the product will look and are not 100% accurate.
The size and placement of the designs on the final product may not match exactly as shown in the mock-ups. The cut and fit of clothing may differ from what is shown in the mock-ups.
Due to the settings of your device (such as brightness and contrast) and the digital printing technology, the colours you see in the final product may differ from what is shown in the mock-ups.
Thank you for your understanding!
Updated 16 May 2022