Do you offer a discount for bulk orders?
Currently we offer a discount for bulk orders which is 10% off when purchasing 10m or more of fabric.
Please use the code “bulk” (without quotation marks).
How long does a pre order take?
- After the round closes on the 24th of the month (excluding December), orders are collated and sent to the printer.
- The SFQ printer checks image quality, confirmation of quanties. This could take 2-4 days depending on any issues and time zone differences.
- Turnaround time (TAT) from printing to delivery at SFQ is 8-10 weeks
- Fabric shipment is quality checked, seperated and prepared for orders.
- Orders are cut, packed and shipping notifications sent to customers.
- Please join our Facebook group or look here for updates on each rounds as they process.
- There could be significant delays with printing and shipping due to a variety of circumstances. I will try my best to keep everyone updated with as much information as I know.
- We print with more than one printer so some bases, colours, processing and shipping times can vary.